Sunday, February 10, 2008

Musky Jasmine

I was so happy to find out today that I was sucessful in creating a musky jasmine perfume that was very similar to the Love's Musky Jasmine that is no longer made. I sent a message to a person telling her that I make custom perfume blends, and I'd love to try and make some for her.

My main concern was that I had never before smelled Musky Jasmine and had no idea how to get close to that scent. So, I made up two samples modified from my Jasmine Deight recipe and one of them was somewhat close. I tried one more time and she was very impressed that I was able to get so close. Third time really is a charm sometimes. It was nice to know that based on her descriptions of the scent, I was able to create what she wanted.

So here in the next week or two, I will have the Musky Jasmine blend available in my list of perfume blends. What a happy day!

No comments: