Friday, January 7, 2011

New project bag

Most of the knitting project bags I have are smaller which is great for a hat, scarf, socks and so on. I needed a bag a little bit larger so I finally sat down to sew this up. I had the fabric cut and ready for sewing for several months now. It got forgotten with the dash to get everything done over the holidays. It's so humorous how much I will procrastinate on finishing a sewing project because I have to take the sewing machine out of the closet. It only took me half an hour to sew this up including setting up the machine and putting it back away. I'm glad I finally made myself do this. It turned out really cute. The pictures didn't turn out too well, but I'm too tired to care right now. Kids waking up at 5am makes this momma one tired little lady!


No comments: